JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you have any mags for it? The mags are amazingly pricey these days. If it comes with mags it will greatly increase what someone will pay. Damn mags alone seem to go for around a C note alone. Gun since its a closed bolt will be around 5 Bills or so.

If Gunbroker is any indication, they've gone way up to insane prices in recent memory. As a joke I was looking at them last year and consistently found them selling for $800—1,200, with most floating around the grand range. There is no way in hell I'd pay that for a Tec-9, but somebody is.

If Gunbroker is any indication, they've gone way up to insane prices in recent memory. As a joke I was looking at them last year and consistently found them selling for $800—1,200, with most floating around the grand range. There is no way in hell I'd pay that for a Tec-9, but somebody is.
Is that for the closed bolt models? If so that is insane. Given that there is so many FAR better guns now days and the mags are insane in price. Now the originals, that I can see. I had a couple old RPB Macs and a KG9 I bought back decades ago when I could see they were going to do away with them. Bought them for around $200 each. Sold them for just over 1K each a few years later. At the time I almost felt guilty taking that much money for them.

Is that for the closed bolt models? If so that is insane.
The ones I've seen, yes, closed-bolt variant. And it is indeed certifiably insane.

An extreme example, but here's one on GB right now:

Untitled.png

If Gunbroker is any indication, they've gone way up to insane prices in recent memory. As a joke I was looking at them last year and consistently found them selling for $800—1,200, with most floating around the grand range. There is no way in hell I'd pay that for a Tec-9, but somebody isBefore I spent that on a tec I would get a HK VP9 and about 5 ETS 30 round mags and laugh all the way to the banl
Get a HKVP9 and and 4-5 ets 30 round mags wayyyyy more dependable and the sights wont fall off !

The answer is they're worth more than they should be and somebody out there will buy it. I suggest doing some research on previous sale prices on Gunbroker, list it there, and be happy when you sell it. They're quite the P.O.S. but there's obviously a collector market out there right now, so get while the gettin's good!

The same time you could buy a HK VP70 in the box with three mags and papers for about $275. The Hk now with all of the original stuff $1500 or> the Tec 9 worth pretty much the same lol .
Cutting edge innovation.. cut the rifling so deep a blowback 9 won't destroy itself in 200 shots.
It took decades for the HiPoint to show how it's done.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top