JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$89
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
UPDATE: SOLD PENDING TRANSFER SCHEDULED FOR 5:30 PM, SUNDAY, 10/22.
I WILL TAKE THE AD DOWN AS SOON AS THE TRANSFER IS COMPLETED.

Kel-Tec P3AT - 380 ACP

$89

Buyer pays fees.

No trades, no shipping, no hold, no queue. First person to schedule transfer meetup at FFL gets it.

Two, Mec-Gar magazines: One 6-round with pinky extension, one 7-round (6-round with +1 extension). They feed reliably (they're Mec-Gar, that's to be expected.)

Original cardboard box with trigger lock.

Dimensions:
  • Weight; 7.4 ounces (unloaded, no mag)
  • Height: 3.5 inches
  • Length: 5.0 inches
  • Width: 0.8 inches
Excellent condition, shoots great. Snappy, which is to be expected - this is a tiny gun.

Early model, without external extractor spring.

Internal hammer fired (like a Ruger LCP II).

Slide is designed with NO lock-back, NO empty mag hold-open.

I added grip tape, which can be easily removed.

I purchased from another forum member several years ago when I was into my "mouse-gun" phase. Now it just sits in the safe. Time for it to go in order to make room for something else.

Kel-Tec P-3AT Left Side.jpeg Kel-Tec P-3AT Right Side.jpeg P3AT with Mags.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am quite interested. Do you think this would be good for say a young woman to use as protection? My partner wants a pistol
Contrary to common perception, small pistols like this are NOT a good choice for an inexperienced shooter. Their small size results in significant recoil and makes them difficult to control unless you are an experienced shooter. A better choice would be a larger pistol.

380 ACP is about the smallest effective caliber for self-defense. I would suggest the following two pistols for your consideration: Smith & Wesson Shield EZ in 380 ACP (cost around $450 new), or the Ruger Security 380 (cost about $300 new). I used to own the Smith & Wesson model and I currently own the Ruger model. Both are smaller/lighter pistols relative to most handguns, but still large enough for an inexperienced shooter to operate and control easily. Research both online, that will help your decision. (My preference of the two is the Ruger.)

Good luck on your search. Best Regards.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.