JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just installed a new charging handle/safety on this AB-10
the old one was slightly bend and took vise grips to disengage the safety - not an uncommon issue with stock part, I read
I purchased the aftermarket one by USMACHINEGUN, much better design
my research also found that the Tech 9 was sensitive to ammo, in that it was a simple blowback design and thin wall cases and high power 9mm ammo could experience case blow out
Winchester 115 gn 9mm FMJ is thick walled and low pressure and works just fine

What do I use it for?
this:
Hits the roof of her own car and sprays the 'hood.
:s0092:
it's a part of American firearm history, just fun to blow off a 30 rnd mag at 20'
but today you can get a 33 rnd Mag for your Glock and do the same thing - unless you live in Washington state

what does one do with a Mossberg Shockwave 12 ga? the same, blow away paper plates and old zucchini at 20'

it's a part of American firearm history, just fun to blow off a 30 rnd mag at 20'
but today you can get a 33 rnd Mag for your Glock and do the same thing - unless you live in Washington state

what does one do with a Mossberg Shockwave 12 ga? the same, blow away paper plates and old zucchini at 20'
No mag/foregrip for a 2-hand hold on that Glock though.
Way less cool,
:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews