JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wait Tubbs and Crocket now or back in the day lol !
Back then, but not early on when Tubbs had the TEC-9.

1633143049686.png

I preferred later on when he had the cool little shorty shotty. I still want one of those even though I can't think of any real purpose for it.

1633143195378.png

And I'll definitely take Crockett's Bren Ten.

And Detonics may still be a good 1990's investment ?
Not like a Bren Ten. I've seen a few Detonics of various styles pop up at DJ's in Bothell. A really nice one might go for a few grand, but a Bren Ten can get into five figures.

That said, the really thin mini Detonics 45 with no sights on it was pretty cool. I had heard a few three letter agencies and some SEALs used to use them as backup weapons back in the day.

Not like a Bren Ten. I've seen a few Detonics of various styles pop up at DJ's in Bothell. A really nice one might go for a few grand, but a Bren Ten can get into five figures.

That said, the really thin mini Detonics 45 with no sights on it was pretty cool. I had heard a few three letter agencies and some SEALs used to use them as backup weapons back in the day.
Ahhh but they will never sound as good as when Crocket was shooting it ! Those 80's sound effects were on point lol !

Gunbroker is a terrible gauge for gun/firearm prices almost like insider trading . I wanted a HK USP 45 ELITE on GB prices are from 1k to $1799 I purchased one new with two extra mags for $1100 !

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top