JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buy the two materials you need separately and mix it yourself. Easily save 75%. Forget the name brand thing. I believe Amazon sells? As always, make sure everything is legal before doing it. (Gotta say that to make the lawyers happy)

It makes carving pumpkins for halloween pretty easy!

Pro tip, make sure you set it far enough away you don't fill your truck bed up with pumpkin bits.

Went shooting with some idiot that packed a bunch behind an old break drum. As he lined up to hit it, my common sense got the better of me and I moved behind the vehicles.
Just in time to see that heavy chunk of steel go flying over our heads and 100 feet behind us in a clear cut.
I don't shoot with those people anymore and I don't screw around with tannerite. Just not worth it for me. Just my $.02, if you do play with it, just shoot the canister, don't put it in anything, under anything, or do anything else that will turn that stupid stuff into a shrapnel tosser...

Most sporting goods stores here carry it.

Another pro tip:

The .223 rifle cartridges are used in a variety of weapons, such the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle. It takes a bullet from a high-velocity weapon such as an AR-15 to cause Tannerite to explode. Not... the smaller jars will detonate with a .22lr. I've done it.

Schober said that if Williams were suicidal, the gun would have provided the means to kill himself.

Using a large quantity of Tannerite to commit suicide "is an odd way of doing it," he said.
Effective tho... pack an SUV full and send yourself to Allah.

The blast was powerful enough to shatter trees and left a crater 2 feet deep and about 10 feet wide.

Man who died in Mt. Hood blast showed no signs of suicidal behavior, family says

Just be sure not to take video or talk in public about doing Tanerite. It serves a needed purpose for the anti's, helping them to show what crazy idiots firearms owners ARE. I say ARE because we all know that the few are causing the MANY to have their rights taken away.

Tannerite by its lonesome wont start a fire . Its when people use it stupidly and ruin it for the rest of us .
This is not true.

Tannerite can and has caused fires.

It has been proven to cause fires.

There are some manufacturers that claim their product is more chemically pure and won't cause fires.

I don't recommend explosive targets mostly because they are illegal on all public lands, and for the most part I've never witnessed anyone using them correctly.

Most of them are meant to be shot at at a minimum of 100 yards. I usually see folks shooting them at much closer distances.

If you choose to use these targets, be safe, be legal. Don't be another tractor idiot or wildfire guy!

upload_2018-12-17_9-47-55.jpeg

I want some for a Christmas present for my responsible son in law. We both just got our first AR's and I was originally thinking of getting him a steel target as a gift.
But knowing how he enjoys big bore rifles and hand guns and shooting 3" magnum slugs I figured he would enjoy a exploding target. I know I would like to try it.
Thanks for all the reply's, advice and safety tips.
Also appreciate being told that this is not allowed on public land.

If this all goes wrong, I'll be sure to let ya'll know. :)

I want some for a Christmas present for my responsible son in law. We both just got our first AR's and I was originally thinking of getting him a steel target as a gift.
But knowing how he enjoys big bore rifles and hand guns and shooting 3" magnum slugs I figured he would enjoy a exploding target. I know I would like to try it.
Thanks for all the reply's, advice and safety tips.
Also appreciate being told that this is not allowed on public land.

If this all goes wrong, I'll be sure to let ya'll know. :)
Get him the steel target, much more lasting gift. Years and years of use. I've got some 1/2" 1/3 silhouette targets that are about 8 years old I think. Seen tens if not hundreds of thousands of rounds.

If you want a safe blowy uppy thing. Get these instead.

MegaBOOM - Steel Target System, Stainless Steel base https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WROV0HO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_VA-fCb4TZRE51

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top