JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it's a LPA sight which it should be contact fusion firearms their LPA USA authorized repair shop.
I got a new set screw from them.
Stacy

544E479D-BF2A-467D-9556-FADCA20BA9D1.png

Contact EAA (European American Armory) to get the parts that you need. I just ordered a new 9mm barrel, guide rod and recoil spring for my Tanfoglio Ultra made in the 1990's. It is chambered in .41 AE and they had no problem with the parts that I wanted. They were very helpful although I had one problem a while back getting a faulty magazine replaced and was pretty mad at them.

Contact EAA (European American Armory) to get the parts that you need. I just ordered a new 9mm barrel, guide rod and recoil spring for my Tanfoglio Ultra made in the 1990's. It is chambered in .41 AE and they had no problem with the parts that I wanted. They were very helpful although I had one problem a while back getting a faulty magazine replaced and was pretty mad at them.

They will refer you to LPA and LPA will refer you to Fusion Firearms. Been here done that it's the only place in the US that you can get LPA sight parts from and all stock Tanfoglio guns comes with LPA sights

Stacy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top