JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I used to mock Glock triggers until I shot my Maxim for the first time. And the second. And the third....

I purchased the enhanced trigger pack from Modern Weapons, which consists of three springs. I probably could replace them myself, but whether or not I'd actually be successful is a totally different story. This is a job I want to source to a pro.

So....who would recommend a shop that *possibly* would take this on? Again, it's probably not difficult, but just waiting on this pistol was so painful that I am unwilling to risk any actual downtime that's preventable by supporting someone competent.

We've installed that kit before at Brimstone, but the results are less than stellar. Trigger barely showed improvement and light primer strikes happened frequently.

I have one in my Maxim 9. I love the trigger shoe spring. That is worth the price alone. You have to play with the different striker springs to see if you get reliability from them. Unfortunately the Maxim is SiCo's first attempt at a firearm and it shows in specs that aren't consistent. This leads to the striker spring working well in some guns, and causing nothing but light strikes in others. The lightest spring caused light strikes in mine, and the other one was only reliable with American made Ammo. That said, the trigger shoe spring is awesome and my Maxim trigger smoothed out more and more every thousand rounds or so. I'm over 3k rounds now and the trigger is great now with the factory striker spring and the mws trigger shoe spring.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top