JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:( Olympic arms makes a 10mm upper or you can get the complete rifle but they made their own mags and did have some problems with the early ones. I would love to try one but not interested in buying a lemon. Not saying they are lemons but would rather run one first. I would say they should have made it to use glock mags but glock doesn't make hi cap for the 10 :(

I'm sure some enterprising Korean company does.... :D

They make 9 and 45s I believe but I never have found the 10s . I guess if you had plastic welding skills you could scab a 21 hicap with the 20 lips and replace the follower. Then make sure you use the factory mags for SD:)

The FBI some time ago found that the female agents in their employ had difficulty with the amount of wrist strength needed to hold the gun that it would cycle correctly when recoiling. The lynch-pin to the shooting of the guns in this caliber is that you have to have the wrist strength to allow the gun to recoil and cycle properly; otherwise you get consistent malfunctions.

.40 was their answer to this problem, which is almost a "10mm short" in the way it performs.

I like 10mm. Does what needs doing. Not too many guns made in the caliber though. Wish there were more.

I think there are quite a few, though most in a 1911 platform. Off the top of my head, in recent or current production:

Glock
EAA/Tangfoglio
Sig Sauer
S&W
RIA (including a double stack full size)
CZ/DW
Colt

and I'm probably missing a few. You can occasionally pick up one of older ones as they come up used as well.

elsie

:( Olympic arms makes a 10mm upper or you can get the complete rifle but they made their own mags and did have some problems with the early ones. I would love to try one but not interested in buying a lemon. Not saying they are lemons but would rather run one first. I would say they should have made it to use glock mags but glock doesn't make hi cap for the 10 :(
I was originally looking at the Mega Tech, but I hear they are not so good. I like that I could use a high cap 2011 style 1911 frame and high cap mags that I all ready have! Going to do some more research! I like the idea of an AR upper, but stuck with a funky mag dosn't sit too well with me! Thanks for the input, I will give them a look!

How does one acquire a G20 slide?

There are several outlets that carry slides, but I would have to dig around a bit and see. I am told that as long as it is 9mm or 40 s/w that it works. I could be wrong, I havnt looked into the glock interchange much!

Surprisingly enough, for a generally anti-gun website, Ebay is a good source for complete Glock slides and parts. I've purchased a number of complete slides on Ebay, both factory new and used.

Here is one active listing right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GLOCK-G-20-...016021?hash=item3ac15a2e95:g:rzoAAOSwubRXKfvp

I also buy Glock parts from Lucas Tactical, he carries lowers only and complete slides: https://lucastactical.com/store/complete-slide-assemblies/ He's a one man operation, so it's not the fastest, but he does a good job overall.

The other option is to purchase a slide from Lone Wolf and build one out with their parts.

Rarely, I've seen slides available here in the classifieds on NWFA.

I did a quick and dirty search on line and found several companies that make and sell slides for almost any version of Glock. If you wish, I will post up some of them that I found. A few I have used in the past for custom 1911 slides that also have trick Glock slides and accessories. And like etrain16 says, you can also custom build just about any Glock and in almost any flavor you wish!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top