JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not hunting but today I took my partner to my gun club for the first time ever for a shot out of my Springfield Armory 1911 9mm.

And I found out she is an awesome shot!

She was consistently hitting all the different sized metal swinging targets at 25 yards mostly dead center. The paper target was at 7 yards (I think).
A couple of times I didn't let her know the slide had locked back after emptying the mag and was happy to see there was absolutely no flinch.

She burnt through just over a 100 rounds and wanted to load the mags herself after I showed her how.

The hits in the red are mine, center hits are all hers. I now have a buddy to go to the range with :)

Target 9mm.jpg

This has to be one of the oldest I've seen revived. When I posted earlier, Dad was still alive and we were elk hunting each year. Good times.

my grandfather shot my grandmother on their honeymoon.. she survived obviously - it was just a scatter of bird shot thru underbrush from about 50 feet away.. but she still had a shot or two under the skin of her hand that she could roll around for you if you asked politely

rest her beautiful soul

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads