JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not hunting but today I took my partner to my gun club for the first time ever for a shot out of my Springfield Armory 1911 9mm.

And I found out she is an awesome shot!

She was consistently hitting all the different sized metal swinging targets at 25 yards mostly dead center. The paper target was at 7 yards (I think).
A couple of times I didn't let her know the slide had locked back after emptying the mag and was happy to see there was absolutely no flinch.

She burnt through just over a 100 rounds and wanted to load the mags herself after I showed her how.

The hits in the red are mine, center hits are all hers. I now have a buddy to go to the range with :)

Target 9mm.jpg

This has to be one of the oldest I've seen revived. When I posted earlier, Dad was still alive and we were elk hunting each year. Good times.

my grandfather shot my grandmother on their honeymoon.. she survived obviously - it was just a scatter of bird shot thru underbrush from about 50 feet away.. but she still had a shot or two under the skin of her hand that she could roll around for you if you asked politely

rest her beautiful soul

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top