Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tables reserved for two more gun shows!

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Joe Link, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Just talked to Marla yesterday and we're now confirmed for two more shows, December 27th & 28th at the Clark County Fairgrounds in Vancouver, and January 23rd, 24th, and 25th at the Portland Expo Center. I also believe Carlos (NWLIEN) got us a table at the January 10th SW Washington show.

Still working on trying to get a table at the WAC Puyallup show and the Rickreall show :thumbup:

2. NWLIEN

NWLIEN ORCHARDS/VANCOUVER, WA Member

Yep, table is yours at the 'arms collectors of sw washington' (fka, the 'barberton' show)..........

10jan09..........8-2 for the show(set up at 0700)...........

Admission is $3, or a year's membership is $20, with free admission to shows, free coffee, and free donuts(while they last......)
    --carlos

3. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

Hopefully I'll see you at the January show - going to have family in town for my son's 1st b-day though...

4. Weebs

Weebs Clackamas County Member

Congrats fingolfen!
    Awesome Joey!