JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Excellent day at the range today.

Proof positive that even Anti-gunners like Dave and his family can enjoy exercising our 2nd Amendment rights. The little guy Daniel is only seven but he took instruction very well, shot great and had an excellent time along with his dad and grandparents visiting from New Jersey! Everyone had a chance to shoot and everyone left the range with smiles!

[youtube1]

01-IMG-0728.jpg 02-IMG-0719.jpg

03-IMG-0714.jpg 04-IMG-0733.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Marysville Rifle Club (MRC). We were at the pistol bays this morning. It was my fourth visit to the range this week. I'm on a staycation this week. I've posted some of my rifle reloading results where you can see the rifle lanes if you care to search them.

actually, here is a link to my last post:

What did you reload today?

I grew up in Snohomish and have family that live in Arlington. Lived in Marsville for 5 years. I had no idea they had a rifle clubo_O

We were up there last weekend.

"Outreach" to new, sometimes seemingly unlikely, people is key to keeping both the shooting sports and our 2A rights alive for future generations. There are only so many conservative old white guys. Good job, old11bravo!

"Outreach" to new, sometimes seemingly unlikely, people is key to keeping both the shooting sports and our 2A rights alive for future generations. There are only so many conservative old white guys. Good job, old11bravo!

It reminds me allot @HuckleberryFun when I was growing, I owned 60's muscle cars. Yet when we cruised all the older drivers
mocked our cruisers because they had 30's and 40's. Today our cruisers are the old guys, and now we have 4bangers from the east dominating the youth of today.
Yet....... we all shared and share the same passions. We probably had nothing else in much common. But go to any car show and we are all the same. If the ballot boxes, and votes are any indication standing still in compliance wont solve much if anything.
Its crucial at this time we understand, and look to identify those who are willing to look at the big picture. The future is what will hold our rights, based on what we do or fail to right now. The point is when anyone reaches out a hand, don't slap it out of habit. Shake it and perhaps open a new door.

Which they would have done anyway.
Just possibly, thanks to the efforts of the OP, they'll think again. Better than wasting time on a politician who (unfortunately) knows his seat is safe.

Exactly, we need to stop blaming all the politicians for doing what we already know they will do. And make a personal choice like the OP and make a positive move. Anyone can complain about what politicians do that's easy and takes no thought. But it takes time and effort like the OP did to effect change. One person can make a difference. We just have to believe we do.

499823-58880e191e0cc201feaad6362c30bd71[1].jpg

Good job OP; & everyone who does this!

Stepping out of our comfort zones and inviting people to our ranges or clubs is the best way to secure the future of our lifestyle.

Some are born with our lifestyle; the rest must be "cultivated".

IMO; females and the younger generations are our only hope; I find that far too many adult men are grumpy towards younger generations they are casted into their old fart roles.:s0096:

I've taught a lot of women (some either anti or ambiguous in their opinion of guns) to shoot.

Generally, right off the bat, they listen and perform better than men.

They are also good to great shots with little training.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top