JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For the life of me, I can not find a simple sub gun type cover. Like those used on Mac type cans. Aka the hand guard! Plenty of rifle rated ones, meant for really really hot cans. Not sure if I'm overthinking and a simple bit of foam will do?

My little 5" (poor mans MP5k) is nearing completion. I want to use my form 1 can on it while the R9 sits in prison. It is 8" long and 1.4 inches in diameter. With the barrel so short and the rail so short, I'd like to grip the can like you would a MAC with a can on it.

Anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Reno

Here you go....

Looks like that would not be a good choice for putting on the silencer, since it says not to:
"The SHTF+ Features thermal insulating material for even more extreme use (not recommended for use on silencers/suppressor directly)"
My bad, I misunderstood. Thought he wanted one for the handguard not the silencer.

I have quite a few of the Bowers covers. They are great. Certainly give them a call and see if they can cut one for you. Give them the dimensions of your silencer.

I have covers from Bowers/SiCo/EliteIron and they all have different purposes. The Bowers is by far the best to actually hold.

My bad, I misunderstood. Thought he wanted one for the handguard not the silencer.
Lol, yes and no. I want to use the suppressor as a handguard. Like a Mac.

1625448962420.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR