JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I carry mine in a similar style holster from a different company.

The holster uses the light to index on. The thing I really like is that the holster will accommodate just about any gun the light will mount on.

I carry mine in a similar style holster from a different company.

The holster uses the light to index on. The thing I really like is that the holster will accommodate just about any gun the light will mount on.
This works similarly, but with a cheaper light!

Why not become a supporting vendor? You get put on this list:
A lot of us look here for places to shop.

North West Firearms folks, I just started a company that makes Suppressed Handgun Holsters in Oregon. How do you carry your suppressed handgun?

www.hushholsters.com

video link

Just letting you all know, if this is against the rules, I apologize and can do something different.

Thanks!
On my phone I can't make it out. It looks like 3d printed but beyond that I can't see what it is how it attaches to belt or gun etc etc

Just letting you all know, if this is against the rules, I apologize and can do something different.

Thanks!
Yes it is, please review the forum rules. Rule 5 in particular but you can become a supporting vendor using the link at the bottom of the page.

Thread closed

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews