JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought this was pretty cool I was making a delivery to one of my stops in Coleville WA and noticed this IMAG0897.jpg IMAG0898.jpg parking spots reserved

I guess I should have named this thread something else but it is what it is my mom said that they have them at some places in Reading CA and north of there this was the first time I saw them what I meant buy changing the name of the thread is it's kinda click bait lol I didn't think about it when I started it lol THANKS TO ALL YOU VETERANS sorry if anyone click on here thinking it was something else but it is still support for our vets

Last Edited:
Many thanks to all who acknowledge and support veterans. Especially combat veterans.
We enjoy our freedom and security at high cost, and a tip of the hat in the direction of those individuals who sacrifice is greatly appreciated...

we fly our flag 24/7 (lighted of course)

Ah yes lighted of course I was very surprised a year or so ago when I came to work and the the flag was up at night with no lights on it the lights had burned out and the maintenance guy didn't know because he only there in the day I said something to a warehouse manager who said I will put it in a email lol but one of the other drivers was standing there and he was a 22 year retired vet and he said no there will be no email you need to go take the flag down now or call the guy to fix the lights lol anyway the flag came down for the night YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE RULES OF FLYING THE FLAG SHOULD BE A CLASS IN SCHOOL

Probably why kids these days don't respect the flag or what it stands for THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THE VETERAN'S

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads