JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have my DSArms FN-FAL carbine with the 18.5 inch barrel. I got their very robust dust cover with the integrated rail for scope mounting. So now I need to find a good scope to match the characteristics of the rifle. People suggest that FALs are great rifles but are mainly know for combat accuracy rather than tack drivers. So as I prepare to invest in a scope for it I want to make sure I find something that is robust enough to handle the recoil of the .308 and has sharp optics etc. BUT... I want to be careful not to waste my money on a scope that out classes the rifle. Why spend a fortune on a sniper grade scope when the rifle itself is not sniper grade?

I am thinking I might want to get a scope that has some sort of built in visual rangefinding capability and has bullet drop compensated reticle for .308 but frankly I have no experience with these features so any advice would be appreciated.

Suggestions?

Get a hensoldt 4x made for the HK g3 originally. You can get a Stanag adapter for weaver/picatinny rails. Very nice set up. Very robust optics graduated to 600 meters.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top