JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have my DSArms FN-FAL carbine with the 18.5 inch barrel. I got their very robust dust cover with the integrated rail for scope mounting. So now I need to find a good scope to match the characteristics of the rifle. People suggest that FALs are great rifles but are mainly know for combat accuracy rather than tack drivers. So as I prepare to invest in a scope for it I want to make sure I find something that is robust enough to handle the recoil of the .308 and has sharp optics etc. BUT... I want to be careful not to waste my money on a scope that out classes the rifle. Why spend a fortune on a sniper grade scope when the rifle itself is not sniper grade?

I am thinking I might want to get a scope that has some sort of built in visual rangefinding capability and has bullet drop compensated reticle for .308 but frankly I have no experience with these features so any advice would be appreciated.

Suggestions?

Get a hensoldt 4x made for the HK g3 originally. You can get a Stanag adapter for weaver/picatinny rails. Very nice set up. Very robust optics graduated to 600 meters.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top