JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I won't break the Law so my way of not complying will be to hang on to everything, even as I acquire more when finances allow.
I have a short wish list and a few things I was thinking of getting rid of but not now.

I'll sell off some one day when the Law gets repealed or I move to a saner State.

As my medical bill due date approached I needed cash asap & had to succumb to selling a firearm through an FFL
(Guy was from ArmsList so my trust was 0%)

So, I wanted to see how much of a PITA it was seeings how I had NEVER gone through an FFL for a private sale.
And yes, it is a PITA.. However.. If I "had" to do it again, the shop I went to made it relatively painless as a "seller".

Tigard Pawn 4 More.
$25 straight fee.
Includes the $10 BGC, so only a $15 transfer.

Guy behind the counter was cool, well informed and agreed the new law and the way Oregon went about this with SB941 was BS.. But he was very helpful.

All in all it went well, and I wouldnt be opposed to using them again if I HAD TO.. so long as their fee stays the same.
It would have taken 10 mins or less but the fella was from Washington so it held it up a bit, but went through after about 30-45 mins of waiting.

As my medical bill due date approached I needed cash asap & had to succumb to selling a firearm through an FFL
(Guy was from ArmsList so my trust was 0%)

So, I wanted to see how much of a PITA it was seeings how I had NEVER gone through an FFL for a private sale.
And yes, it is a PITA.. However.. If I "had" to do it again, the shop I went to made it relatively painless as a "seller".

Tigard Pawn 4 More.
$25 straight fee.
Includes the $10 BGC, so only a $15 transfer.

Guy behind the counter was cool, well informed and agreed the new law and the way Oregon went about this with SB941 was BS.. But he was very helpful.

All in all it went well, and I wouldnt be opposed to using them again if I HAD TO.. so long as their fee stays the same.
It would have taken 10 mins or less but the fella was from Washington so it held it up a bit, but went through after about 30-45 mins of waiting.

Tigard Pawn are good folks. I've done one transfer post 941 and used them too. Fairly painless process, but painful following such a poorly written, poorly enforced and just plain ridiculous law.

I've asked quite a few people who are gun owners, but not enthusiasts who spend time on forums, if they know anything about I594 or SB941 and everyone at this point has replied with, no, what is all that about?

Good job Phloyd....:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top