JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know why she was making such a big deal about it. You knock a book over, you just right it and move on. 🤷‍♂️
I guess I right books several times a week... I'm constantly having shiit fall out of my bookcase while I'm tearing through it looking for a particular tome.
I just pick 'em up and put 'em back. Never felt the overriding need to tweet about it... :s0092:

FB_IMG_1683841447396.jpg

I had a friend who worked his way through college at a BSA/Triumph motorcycle dealer. He had the same experience with tool sets. The 'other' set was Whitworth.
I worked my way through undergrad school feeding flies. That is, curating the Drosophila (fruit fly) stock collection for the genetics labs.

Through lack of skills, the genetics lab students would let lots of flies escape. Fortunately the building was overrun by little grey spotted geckos that were found only on and near the UF campus, descendants of some prior generation of Zoology Prof's experiments. One of the first things UF Zoology students learned was to leave the geckos alone, as they controlled the escapee fruit fly populations.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top