JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or I could show up with my concealed carry pistol...
Wonder what they would make of that etrain and Medic ? :eek::D
DSC03431.jpg

They are still the best lobbying organization for our interests on the planet.

Go take a training with somebody else, don't stress. In the meantime give generously to the NRA because they are going to pass bills that nobody else can do

I think i'll go shoot a few revolver rounds this afternoon from my antiquated, un trainable, unreliable S & Ws !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXNKWfS9n_6yppg-zvDKpuLnCTfZyLDRlRn7clkQcW09jZqVKPXg.jpg

"This is a gun. It was made in Springfield from Pittsburgh steel. It had a real hammer and wood grips. It didn't need a magazine, safety, or a Hillary Hole.

It was carried by men who could wear polyester pants and blow dry their own hair.

It takes a special pair of "nads" to still carry one of these. So punk....what you have to ask yourself is ..."

OH.....the wife is calling, gotta go. :oops:

And after 3 pages, I still could care less about the OP. I am an NRA member, only for their lobbying efforts to protect our rights. I don't read the magazine and I don't wear an NRA hat. So they don't allow 1911's or revolvers for an expensive class that I'll never take? Blah. That's about as important to me as what I had last night for dinner. :D

They are still the best lobbying organization for our interests on the planet.

Go take a training with somebody else, don't stress. In the meantime give generously to the NRA because they are going to pass bills that nobody else can do

Hahahahaha, what a JOKE, the NRA is next to Worthless. I considered giving them my $$ a few times, but then I looked at HOW they spend the Millions of Dollars that Patriots send them, once you SEE THAT ,, You KNOW what a worthless bunch they are in the NRA management. I will Never give them a dime.

IF NRA was effective there would not be any laws against the 2A for the amount of $$ they have taken in to supposedly Defend the 2A and Gun owners in America. Wanna make A LOT of money for being in management? Join the NRA team and actually benefit YOURSELF as the NRA management has done.

If the NRA didn't exist we would all be on a quilting forum or something because there would be no guns. Say what you want but they certainly lobby and help protect our rights. That's a fact. And yes, I know they make money from it.

Hahahahaha, what a JOKE, the NRA is next to Worthless. I considered giving them my $$ a few times, but then I looked at HOW they spend the Millions of Dollars that Patriots send them, once you SEE THAT ,, You KNOW what a worthless bunch they are in the NRA management. I will Never give them a dime.

IF NRA was effective there would not be any laws against the 2A for the amount of $$ they have taken in to supposedly Defend the 2A and Gun owners in America. Wanna make A LOT of money for being in management? Join the NRA team and actually benefit YOURSELF as the NRA management has done.
I well know how the money is spent and if you think they're not useful to you, fine I can tell you that without the NRA, you'd have Michael Bloomberg searching your rectum for AR15s. So complain away and we'll hold that wall for you.

Just think if that Billions the NRA has taken in were spent paying hit men to remove the bloomies from the planet, Gawwd it would be great.... The NRA is still here because they have dummies Paying them to ACT Like they care about citizen gun rights.

I have asked again and again, to those that have such hatred for the NRA - what other lobby, on a national level, has done more and has such influence as the NRA? Do the anti-gun folks fear GOA? Do they fear SAF? Do they fear the NSSF? Time and time again, they fear, they fight, the NRA. Do they get everything done? No. But considering they only have 5,000,000 members - yet there are estimated 95,000,000 gun owners. What they hell are those other 90,000,000 gun owners doing to protect rights on a national level??

Want more good gun laws to pass, then we need more NRA members. If there were 50,000,000 members, just half of all gun owners, imagine what they could do, not just on the national, but the state level. Imagine the power they would wield over votes that could cost anti-gun politicians their positions of power.

Yet far too many gun owners would rather beotch that the NRA doesn't do it 'their way'. Good grief, even the anti-gunners will rally around a common cause, even if it's not exactly what they want, just to win the battles. Pro-gun folks, on the other hand are some of the biggest babies when it comes to stuff like this - don't do it exactly like I want, and you're not getting a cent from me.

No wonder the anti's keep winning.

I'm still waiting for all the folks that think they can do it better than the NRA to start their big national gun rights group and fight all the battles.

Just think if that Billions the NRA has taken in were spent paying hit men to remove the bloomies from the planet, Gawwd it would be great.... The NRA is still here because they have dummies Paying them to ACT Like they care about citizen gun rights.

So, what alternative do you have to offer? I ask, again, who is doing more to fight for gun rights on the national level?

Some of it's just frustration... not so much what the NRA does, as what it tries to STOP other pro-gun orgs like GOA/JPFO and SAF/CCRKBA from doing. Some of it's left over from the Knox Revolt days too...

Frankly, IMHO it would have been better for them to, rather than insist on doing it their own way and trying to run off everybody else, if they focused on being a kind of Industry Working Group developing common standards for the industry to offer "NRA Approved" programs and policies--like a combined Underwriters Laboratories and Better Business Bureau of the gun world.

For $850.00 they can danged well pause he class a moment or two or an hour!

NRA....meh

I'll remain a member but I don't offer NRA any other financial support!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top