JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Savage Deluxe model 24.
.410/.22LR over under break barrel.

Had one as a kid and never thought much about it.
My dad even had a gunsmith bore the upper barrel to a .22 mag and re-stamp the barrel when I was about 12.
They were $89 brand new at the local Coast to Coast hardware store back then. Wish I bought 2.

Traded mine for a sweet Kenwood pull out tape deck when I was 16.
Still smack myself when I see them for $400+ on GB.

Don't know if it's in the category of "cheap" but I can very clearly recall when I was in engineering school you could buy new in the box full auto SWD MAC-10's with the Sionics can for $995.00. Of course, at the time, it may as well have been nine million dollars. Today, I'd by 20 of 'em at that price.....at least.

Last Edited:
Friends full auto M1 Carbine.
He only wanted a couple of hundred, but I didn't want to bother with the tax stamp bs at the time.
Oh well!

A year ago the local pawn shop got in a S&W 25-2 Model 1955, pinned & recessed, with box and tools, for $900. I wrote down the S/N to check it out at home, then went back for it early the next morning.

It was gone. A Washington County Sheriff's deputy had snagged it. Good for him.

Sphinx .380 for $350 - a Swiss watch that shoots. Went back a couple of days later and it was gone. I assuaged my grief by taking a good deal on something that would be more useful for dealing with a home incursion by multiple participants.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews