JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Savage Deluxe model 24.
.410/.22LR over under break barrel.

Had one as a kid and never thought much about it.
My dad even had a gunsmith bore the upper barrel to a .22 mag and re-stamp the barrel when I was about 12.
They were $89 brand new at the local Coast to Coast hardware store back then. Wish I bought 2.

Traded mine for a sweet Kenwood pull out tape deck when I was 16.
Still smack myself when I see them for $400+ on GB.

Don't know if it's in the category of "cheap" but I can very clearly recall when I was in engineering school you could buy new in the box full auto SWD MAC-10's with the Sionics can for $995.00. Of course, at the time, it may as well have been nine million dollars. Today, I'd by 20 of 'em at that price.....at least.

Last Edited:
Friends full auto M1 Carbine.
He only wanted a couple of hundred, but I didn't want to bother with the tax stamp bs at the time.
Oh well!

A year ago the local pawn shop got in a S&W 25-2 Model 1955, pinned & recessed, with box and tools, for $900. I wrote down the S/N to check it out at home, then went back for it early the next morning.

It was gone. A Washington County Sheriff's deputy had snagged it. Good for him.

Sphinx .380 for $350 - a Swiss watch that shoots. Went back a couple of days later and it was gone. I assuaged my grief by taking a good deal on something that would be more useful for dealing with a home incursion by multiple participants.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top