JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1658898870978.png

AUTHORITARIAN SWINE, GUN CONTROL, GUN GRABBERS, POLL

POLL: A LAW ENFORCEMENT "VISIT"

OCTOBER 16, 2019 CARL BUSSJAEGER 1 COMMENT
We have — finally — a new poll. As I have in the past, I ask that only certian demographics participate.
As I'm sure you know, "Beta Bobby" Francis O'Rourke wants to ban AR-15s and "AK-47s" (how many legal AK-47s are in the US is an interesting question in itself). For the most part, he pretends such a ban is no problem because Of course everyone will be happy to sell their guns 'back' to the goverment (whispers, under duress). We won't have to confiscate anything.
Post-the contribution-in-kind hours-longDim political ad Democrat debate on October 15, he changed his tune a bit.
"There have to be consequences," the Texas Democrat said Wednesday after MSNBC host Joe Scarborough pressed him on how he would get AR-15s out of the hands of Americans unwilling to give them up. "In that case, I think there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm and to make sure that it is purchased, bought back, so that it cannot potentially be used against somebody else."
I've been noting for some time that Beta (and Biden, Swalwell et al) seem to assume that someone else will be happy to lay their lives on Constitution-shredding line for him. Not once has Ball-less Bobby suggested that he would participate. I've asked; repeatedly.
I've also asked Bobby Francis if he has actually talked to any street-level LEOs about their willingness to kick in doors 'visit' millions of noncompliant gun owners because they're well-armed.
-crickets-
So I'll ask law enforcement officers what they think. (I've already polled military personnel.) Non-LE, please refrain from answering the poll.

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...[0]=&p[title]=POLL: A Law Enforcement “Visit”

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top