JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who cares, "one guy, a guy" who "works" at the rifle and pistol range is a effing bullie and a-hole, as far as I'm concerned the place can shut down permanently.

:edited
^^^^^ Been edited.
I do not see any content in your quotes where anyone wished that they closed.
I'll say that if I experience the described behavior of an RO on any kind of regular basis and owner/operator of said range didn't temper the dick, I'd be pretty PO'd myself.

I've been going there off and on for more than 10 years. The general public who've never shot guns before and want to try stuff they've seen in movies should not go there to shoot. At one point in my life I worked at the Bellevue indoor range as a safety officer - it was crazily dangerous what some of the public came in a and tried to pull off. If you are ever at an indoor range (at this point I abhor the thought) just look around at the ceiling, walls, lane dividers. They all have bullet strikes/holes.

The 1 round limit on the rifle range is for the public, members can load more with range master permission. It's designed to keep people from mag dumping on the rifle line and actually hit their target.

People who want to mag dump can get certified to use the action bay and do that there. It's allowed, although it's a waste of ammo, but whatever. More brass for me!
Yeah…. I use to membership at Federal Way discount guns shooting ranges. When we lived in browns point. Before covid and they got super busy.

The only place I felt safe was the 2 hours a month our membership got in the Tactical bays. No presence of a range master in the normal lanes…. Just windows and cameras. Maybe they'd intercom when someone was shooting super fast but I never saw a RO walk in and check someone. Yes even holes in the partitions.

Tactical bays are cool though…. Private rooms up to 4 people in a party. Can do all the John Wick you want in there… steel resets, barrels, barriers….. up to like 50 feet. That's were I would mag dump my .50 Beowulf when I first finished it. That was like $15-20 every 6 seconds. Haaaaa I did it though and loved it.

As I said RFGC has benefited my shooting….. mostly by slowing me down. And I love 100-200 yards now. It's allowed me to slow and focus on hand loading.

I found out pretty quick I can full mag load…. Once the RO saw that you were aiming and not a knucklehead. But still I shoot slower and enjoy it. I don't think I put more than 5 rnds in anything on rifle side.

Pistol…. I mag dump once or twice every so often Ruger 10/22 but even fast it's a fly sniper. Taurus TX22 little fast sometimes.
Anyway…… pistol….. I need practice.
My wife and I just did our first ASL match the other weekend and loved it even though we didn't place very well. But we didn't even have holsters…. From the zippered bag and trying to follow the rules. No DQ our first time out is a WIN

Anyway….. too many words. Thx

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads