JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Years ago, I saw a set off throwing knives up on eBay that were made by Steyr-Mannlicher.
I haven't been able to find any information since, so I was wondering if anyone came across any in their lifetime, or knew where I could find a set.
Thanks.
-K

I don't know about the Steyr-Mannlicher's, bet they'd be costly. I have personal expedience with the Colt throwing knives and they are a great value and have awesome balance. The only issue I had was the rubber handles. In practicing, if you toss a knife onto a knife you just stuck, you are slicing and trashing the rubberized handle as the new knife comes slicing in. You can avoid it by a large or multiple targets, but it's nice to have a small circle to aim for and toss three right in there fast, and of course, it's an issue.

Good luck with your quest!

The Austrians sold off a number of Glock knives recently, These make great budget throwing knives. The same can be said for AK bayonets.
For throwing spades, I use issue russian ones or a Cold Steel copy.

The Austrians sold off a number of Glock knives recently, These make great budget throwing knives. The same can be said for AK bayonets.
For throwing spades, I use issue russian ones or a Cold Steel copy.

I haven't thrown a 78 yet, but unlike most "throwing knives" (CS and Hibben) the 78s are a spring steel and should take some abuse unlike the floaters.

Can you PM me the dealer you went through to get that price? At that price it makes them a fun thrower.The edges are going to be taken to a grinder anyhow.

Bob Patrick of <broken link removed> is somewhat local for us in the PacNW, located just up in Surrey, BC if you're looking for some serious throwing knives.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top