JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Years ago, I saw a set off throwing knives up on eBay that were made by Steyr-Mannlicher.
I haven't been able to find any information since, so I was wondering if anyone came across any in their lifetime, or knew where I could find a set.
Thanks.
-K

I don't know about the Steyr-Mannlicher's, bet they'd be costly. I have personal expedience with the Colt throwing knives and they are a great value and have awesome balance. The only issue I had was the rubber handles. In practicing, if you toss a knife onto a knife you just stuck, you are slicing and trashing the rubberized handle as the new knife comes slicing in. You can avoid it by a large or multiple targets, but it's nice to have a small circle to aim for and toss three right in there fast, and of course, it's an issue.

Good luck with your quest!

The Austrians sold off a number of Glock knives recently, These make great budget throwing knives. The same can be said for AK bayonets.
For throwing spades, I use issue russian ones or a Cold Steel copy.

The Austrians sold off a number of Glock knives recently, These make great budget throwing knives. The same can be said for AK bayonets.
For throwing spades, I use issue russian ones or a Cold Steel copy.

I haven't thrown a 78 yet, but unlike most "throwing knives" (CS and Hibben) the 78s are a spring steel and should take some abuse unlike the floaters.

Can you PM me the dealer you went through to get that price? At that price it makes them a fun thrower.The edges are going to be taken to a grinder anyhow.

Bob Patrick of <broken link removed> is somewhat local for us in the PacNW, located just up in Surrey, BC if you're looking for some serious throwing knives.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top