JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Old Joke is "if you don't know which Political Party you are, you're probably a Democrat".
But 30 years ago the democratic party was nowhere close to what it is now. They,re down right warped an crazy now. Totally bent on creating a society where the government is in complete control of EVERY aspect of our lives!

The big problem with the current D-party is their lack of separation from the extreme. Are they cosigning the destruction, violence and lies with their silence and lack of push back?

I have grief with the Republicans as well, but there is a vocal backlash whether it be Rinos or Fudds, ect. Even in media. There is a separation. Birth rights, 2A protections and taxes are lines in the sand.

America does best on autopilot, which is most of the time. The guidelines are there. A little tweaking here and there and most of us get by. It's when the government shows up to help, things go to ****.

But 30 years ago the democratic party was nowhere close to what it is now. They,re down right warped an crazy now. Totally bent on creating a society where the government is in complete control of EVERY aspect of our lives!
They have been taken over by a radical bunch for sure. Again look at those in power like the old guys who have been there forever. They just prove they will do and say ANYTHING to keep power. If being pro gun was what they thought they "needed to do"? People that are pounding gun control would suddenly want to get rid of the ATF and such. Most of them are ALL in on control, that is what they really want. The rest is just how much power can they take and still keep their job. Sadly the legacy media has LONG been the lap dog of those who want to take freedom. I have to guess they feel they will have a seat at the table of power so they are willing to protect them at all costs. Look what they have done to their credibility to get close to power. :(

They have been taken over by a radical bunch for sure. Again look at those in power like the old guys who have been there forever. They just prove they will do and say ANYTHING to keep power. If being pro gun was what they thought they "needed to do"? People that are pounding gun control would suddenly want to get rid of the ATF and such. Most of them are ALL in on control, that is what they really want. The rest is just how much power can they take and still keep their job. Sadly the legacy media has LONG been the lap dog of those who want to take freedom. I have to guess they feel they will have a seat at the table of power so they are willing to protect them at all costs. Look what they have done to their credibility to get close to power. :(
Around 1988 I was stationed in Germany. On one of the cheap multi country tours the US bases had, a friend was pointing out the anarchist graffiti here and there. Switzerland, France and Germany. Mostly the black & red, A in circles. Not exactly the same but similar. Then it was mainly anti nukes and anti establishment.

I was really naive but it did spark an interest. Never in America, I used to think. I think. From media interviews, most of these anarchist don't really know what they are against. Just that it's cool and they found other losers to bond with.

Around 1988 I was stationed in Germany. On one of the cheap multi country tours the US bases had, a friend was pointing out the anarchist graffiti here and there. Switzerland, France and Germany. Mostly the black & red, A in circles. Not exactly the same but similar. Then it was mainly anti nukes and anti establishment.

I was really naive but it did spark an interest. Never in America, I used to think. I think. From media interviews, most of these anarchist don't really know what they are against. Just that it's cool and they found other losers to bond with.
Most of them come from privilege and have NO CLUE what they are fighting for. The very definition of useful idiots. If they ever get what they say they want they will find out real fast why its enforced at gun point. We have made life too damn easy for too many sadly. :(

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. However, I think it is a mistake to assume that non-affiliated voters represent some sort of centrist block that all vote in lockstep. The article below indicates that some of the growth in the percentage of non-affiliated voters in the state has drawn equally from both parties. There are also a couple of interesting tidbits about the voting patterns of NAVs:

"Part of what's worth noticing is that the parties in second place [county by county] almost always continue to register wins at the polls: Ordinarily, whichever party registers more voters tends to win overall, however many NAVs there are. That suggests nonaffiliateds are not necessarily as independent as you might think. They still tend to break between the parties much like the rest of the counties around them."

Conclusion: "In Oregon as a whole, nonaffiliated simply means voters who didn't join with a party. It doesn't mean they vote a lot differently from those who do."

Also, an interesting fact is NAVs became the largest category in the state due to the motor voter law. Many are people who were automatically registered to vote by the DMV. After being notified by DMV that they were registered to vote, 80% chose not to join a political party. Since these folks chose not to register to vote on their own, I think it is likely they may not be motivated to vote at all.

I don't have TV, so I have no idea what ads are being run there, but I do have streaming video. So, I have to operate on the assumption that ads I see there are representative of what is being run elsewhere. That said, virtually all of the negative ads I have seen (aside from a few run by Drazen attacking the records of both Johnson and Kotek) are being run against Betsy by Oregonians for Ethics. If you examine who Oregonians for Ethics is, it is primarily the public employee unions, and the Democratic Governor's Assoc. Their message has been that Betsy has betrayed leftwing causes. This is hardly a message aimed at Republicans. That tells me that democrats are far more concerned about stopping defections from the party by democrats who may think Kotek is too far left.

"TOP FIVE DONORS ARE DEMOCRATIC GOVERNORS ASSOCIATION, SEIU LOCAL 503, OPEU, OREGON STATE COUNCIL OF SERVICE EMPLOYEES, OREGON AFSCME COUNCIL 75, AND OEA-PAC (ID #142)."

Didn't ask for proof, Bill. Such a thing probably doesn't exist. Asked for evidence, not the same thing. Just looking for a few supporting facts, something beyond supposition and
I'm a registered Democrat so I can vote in the primary for the candidate with the least foul stench :s0023:
I like the way you think.
I did the same thing around 10 years ago, so I could vote against Covid Kate Brown, twice in one election!

According to ring neighbors app at 52 and foster area in Portland last night a guy broke into a house and got into a fight with homeowner, then fled and broke into another house and held the homeowner hostage. Had a standoff with police. Verified by several poeple. Not sure how it all ended

According to ring neighbors app at 52 and foster area in Portland last night a guy broke into a house and got into a fight with homeowner, then fled and broke into another house and held the homeowner hostage. Had a standoff with police. Verified by several poeple. Not sure how it all ended
Likely: police arrested and charged the dirt bag on multiple felony counts. DA waived them all and let the dirtbag walk with appearance tickets...

Just another reason not to live in that ship hole! Sounds like something like that happens every night
I don't know a about every night. But certainly too common. Stealing gas, by crawling under and drilling the tank. Cutting the cats off. Steal8 g cars is big now. The mostly secluded back parking lot of the albertsons near us has dreg scum leaving stuff from stolen cars before they run them to oblivion doing doughnuts at intersections in the middle of the night. After that they'll bring them back to the lot where they'll be stripped in a few days.

I really hope the people of Portland start voting differt and start standing up for themselves. It's to the point now I just refuse to go up there for any reason. Family and friends that come to visit now fly into Eugene

I really hope the people of Portland start voting differt and start standing up for themselves. It's to the point now I just refuse to go up there for any reason. Family and friends that come to visit now fly into Eugene
They won't vote different unfortunately. Those that believe in freedom will continue to vote one way. Those that want more chaos, lawlessness, government control will vote the other way. Unfortunately the latter will out vote the former every single time (thank you CA a-holes who have moved here).

That's why the "they got what they voted for" stuff is BS and pisses off a lot of people because it's not true. Fe If 49% voted another way then nearly half the people did not get what they voted for. It's a pure bs argument in my book. The 49% have to live with it, but it is NOT what they voted for. And for poeple to keep saying it over and over is wrong and it just makes people made at the person who said it.

Let's hope they're not illiterate. :s0048:
1663526659716.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews