JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sigh...

There is a distinct difference between armed & unarmed robbery. IMO, everyone should keep a general eye towards the crime trends in whichever community you live.

In our community, currently, armed home invasion is EXTREMELY rare. Unarmed home invasion is not. Both can be met with the use of lethal force.

Does this wording suit your preferred hearing better?
Someone comes in my home while I am here? Armed or not they stand a good chance of being carried out feet first. When I am at work and Wife is here alone? I can guarantee they will leave feet first. She is not going to try to detain them like I "might" and I have told her that's fine.

Yes.

There is a hilly wooded area behind my suburban South Salem neighborhood where some kind of gang banger is living in a tree fort (gang tattoos, shaved head, according to witnesses). He's probably on the lamb, so not the typical "homeless". ... snip ...
Sorry about the invasion of your peaceful spot.

I watch a YT channel hosted by a guy who went down the crime road, robbed a bank, got popped, did time, decided he was a dumba$$ and reformed himself.

A recent interview disclosed something like this: "See that homeless crazyman on the street? He was a shot-caller in prison."

So, good call, can't assume this fella is inept, could be a full-fledged street king now livin' in a tree.

Sure not voting Drazen
I do not like the Redheaded RINO either, however we cannot beat Tina Kotex by splitting the vote.

I plan, and am asking anyone who will listen, to vote for whoever is ahead in the polls on November 1st against Kotex.

Either a weak RINO or Betsy the gun loving business woman will be better than the Purple Haired Liberal.

Good on taking out the trash. Thanks for reminding that I need to ensure my dad's handguns are easily accessed by adults not toddlers in his suburban home. We live in an apartment with rather antigun rules so a club is what I have, although I do ensure we are armed when out and about in the van anywhere within 30 miles of Portland :rolleyes:

As for "splitting the vote"... again. Clicky to embiggen

RH6PGKLOZ5EJ5BFTYS6H2EAJQU.jpeg
Even if 100% of the Republicans came out and voted en bloc for Drazen, who is notably not winning anyone over from the Non Affiliated voters.. still gonna lose to the Democrats who enjoy a roughly 10% larger voting bloc.. however Betsy as a Non-affiliated, she has a larger potential voting bloc than either of the Democrats and the Republicans, even if only slightly... and this is assuming 100% turnout for all 3 major categories. If Betsy can pull say, 5-10% of the fed up former Democrats, in addition to a not insignificant number of former Republicans, and the majority of the Non-affiliated voters, she has a real chance to pull what is basically a Bernie Sanders win in Oregon (speaking of the fact that he's not a Democrat but caucuses with them anyhow) for gun rights and gun owners.

My prediction is that Drazan has lost the election based on her promise to do a 180 on abortion (that loses her pretty much the whole potential former Democrats and most of the Non-Affiliated voters who are no fans of organized religion/pro-life/faith based groups), because neither of these two larger groups are for pro-life/anti-abortions, only the minority Party of Republicans.

I mean look at what happened with what has his name, Knudsen, when he promised to leave the abortion laws alone? He practically lost more than half the Republican voters right there.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads