JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So a firearm company makes a statement about their product and policy in a time in which emotions about firearms and gun ownership are running high.

The statement is not bombastic , argumentative or "in your face"...but a excellent example of the type of "Law abiding gun owners and guns themselves are not the problem and we can work together" statement that is sorely lacking in many of comments being made about firearms and firearm ownership.

Too bad that most of the folks who really need to read the statement won't , or if they do , chose not to appreciate what it says.
Andy

I have one from PSA and love it. Dicks is in the same class as REI to me.

AR-15 - 2.jpg

I was going to order more mags but the sale ended, I did end up ordering a 16" rifle kit though for one of my lowers. They are saying it will take at least 10 days to ship, not surprising:D

How is they're AK quality? I just ordered one...

I have been very happy with it, although admittedly, I have only put 60 rounds through it. I put a cheap side mounted rail on it and a primary arms red dot, I did a 4 inch group at 100 yards with the red dot with golden tiger ammo. Can't make any claims to its ability until I put a scope on it. I personally find the AK iron sights to be atrocious, but I didn't buy it to use as a target gun so no matter.

I have owned two PSA AKs the first one had a trunion failure, it was supposed to be a Billet trunnion and it was not. PSA took full responsibility and took care of me. My new rifle has a Billet trunnion and has ran perfect

I have been very happy with it, although admittedly, I have only put 60 rounds through it. I put a cheap side mounted rail on it and a primary arms red dot, I did a 4 inch group at 100 yards with the red dot with golden tiger ammo. Can't make any claims to its ability until I put a scope on it. I personally find the AK iron sights to be atrocious, but I didn't buy it to use as a target gun so no matter.

That's actually really impressive! I'm pretty stoked, I ordered the gb2 liberty with the Magpul zhukov furniture. The only bad part is waiting 1.5 weeks on their shipping, lol.

That's actually really impressive! I'm pretty stoked, I ordered the gb2 liberty with the Magpul zhukov furniture. The only bad part is waiting 1.5 weeks on their shipping, lol.

I got the same thing, I really like the Zhukov stock, and forend, they feel great. The accuracy of the iron sights seem perfectly fine for minute of bad guy, I'm just used to shooting smaller groups and so it took some getting used to coming to terms with the AK sights. I'm going to try a primary arms 1x6 on it and see if I could improve the group. At this point it's just curiousity.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top