JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
97702D12-5720-4BB1-A458-99C7C9A46E4C.jpeg From Palmetto State's social media.

Yeah, excellent, but I don't think it means a damn thing. It's preaching to the choir. It falls on deaf the deaf ears of everyone else. Apparently even the POTUS now. I'm disgusted with it all.

I Love it!!!

We need more vendors and manufacturers to come out and help us take a stand. You start to get the big guys in the game and we might have a fighting chance at stopping the onsloaught against us!

Yeah, excellent, but I don't think it means a damn thing. It's preaching to the choir. It falls on deaf the deaf ears of everyone else. Apparently even the POTUS now. I'm disgusted with it all.

Mike, it means a heck of a lot to many gun owners. That being said I believe it's helping, in a sea of negativity with liberals and lemming children screaming and demanding to take the rights of law-abiding Americans, This comes out as a shining example of what a true American company is like they love their country and they will defend it and political correctness be damned.I am proud to support PSA.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top