JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
97702D12-5720-4BB1-A458-99C7C9A46E4C.jpeg From Palmetto State's social media.

Yeah, excellent, but I don't think it means a damn thing. It's preaching to the choir. It falls on deaf the deaf ears of everyone else. Apparently even the POTUS now. I'm disgusted with it all.

I Love it!!!

We need more vendors and manufacturers to come out and help us take a stand. You start to get the big guys in the game and we might have a fighting chance at stopping the onsloaught against us!

Yeah, excellent, but I don't think it means a damn thing. It's preaching to the choir. It falls on deaf the deaf ears of everyone else. Apparently even the POTUS now. I'm disgusted with it all.

Mike, it means a heck of a lot to many gun owners. That being said I believe it's helping, in a sea of negativity with liberals and lemming children screaming and demanding to take the rights of law-abiding Americans, This comes out as a shining example of what a true American company is like they love their country and they will defend it and political correctness be damned.I am proud to support PSA.;)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top