JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Submitted 6/10 approved 6/26. About 4-5 days longer than normal was all for a G26 in Clark County. My FFL said he got 40-50 BGC approvals between Friday night 6/25 and Saturday morning 6/26 that were approved.

Perhaps their system is still down.

I just renewed by WA CPL at the Clark County SO yesterday. The people were extremely polite and professional. Took all of 5 minutes including chit chat. Then I was told it would take 60-90 days for my new card, and to not carry concealed during the time between my current expiration and getting the new card.

I am seldom in WA these days so it doesn't bother me except it just seems odd that it takes so long. Washington County OR handed me my renewal card within 15 minutes (pre-Covid) and allowed on-line application this time around . . . and my card arrived in the mail within a week.

I placed an M1 Rifle in the hands of my local FFL dealer in Everett, WA to sell. They are very reputable and have handled many transactions for me in the past. It sold a while back, and I'm sure it's been well over 14 days since the sale took place. I stopped by their place of business Thursday to check on the payment. They told me the paperwork hadn't come back yet. So the 14 days is the legal minimum; but it could take longer in terms of real time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top