JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Starbucks sells coffee.
They weren't comfortable with a gun free zone.
They weren't comfortable with open carry zone.
They sell coffee!
So, please make your 2nd amendment statements (pro-con) somewhere else.
They also sell scones, blueberry scones, cranberry orange scones, yummie!

Starbucks sells coffee.
They weren't comfortable with a gun free zone.
They weren't comfortable with open carry zone.
They sell coffee!
So, please make your 2nd amendment statements (pro-con) somewhere else.
They also sell scones, blueberry scones, cranberry orange scones, yummie!

They were doing the right thing and remaining neutral and following local laws. Now that they've caved to pressure it is especially important for us to take a stand against them. If we let them get away with that then MDA will just go down the corporate list of businesses that allow carrying in their stores and pressure them. They brought this upon themselves

Last Edited:
Don't buy starbucks much anyway.
To be honest, everything else about them was
pointing to the left, but gave them the benefit of the doubt on the gun issue, but never trusted them in that respect. Too much there is yuppie leftie orientated.
I still prefer the .65 cent cup of Micky D's over the 5.00 overpriced Starbucks, as it actually tastes like really good coffee.
Had a hunch this would happen.
Too many pushed the OC and strained the brains of the starbucks folks.
Watch the lefties come out and defend them. :s0040:

We have a big commercial grinder at home and make better coffee than both of them. Don't put a spoon in it unless you want just a handle left though.

Yeah they were doing the right thing by deferring to the law. This action is not neutral. I don't care what they sell, I wont be buying it any longer.

A coffee shop is a pretty weak guy to pick on.
Be honest... Do you boycott hospitals, your workplace, grocery stores who ask you not to carry?

A coffee shop is a pretty weak guy to pick on.
Be honest... Do you boycott hospitals, your workplace, grocery stores who ask you not to carry?

When necessary.
If you don't like it frankly you can go P up a tree....
We do what we do as do you.
Actually in their case I don't buy it because I think it is legal robbery what they charge when I can get better for a quarter the price..

Another one...........................

I read the link.
The coffee company doesn't care one way or another.
The coffee company doesn't want to be politicized.
I suspect there was no policy, well, now there is.

"Welcome and serve all customers as usual".
Push the issue? "Weapons are not welcome".

Become disruptive? Trespass. Explain yourself to the police.

I think that open carry to make a political point does more harm than good.

I think that open carry to make a political point does more harm than good.

It truly does. I prefer surprise on my side and don't
need the hassle, but I won't deny those that do.
It is in essence the 2nd in purity.
It is people that are the problem when they don't understand, and most
leftists fill their pants at the sight of guns anymore.
America has become diseased. It needs a big vitamin shot and vaccine to
bring it back to what it was intended to be.
A healthy vibrant republic again.

Let's take their Guns and Coffee logo and put a frown on the wench and rewrite it to say NO GUNS? NO COFFEE!!!!

Brutus Out I've been a couple times to support them for the gun thing but I quit when Schulz sold the SOnics, jerk. I hope their feel an immediate 10% drop in sales.

Their property their rules. If they actually come out and state openly this is their new policy, doesn't sound like it though, then don't patronize their establishment. Best you can do is to send an email detailing why you wont buy their product if the policy is actually changed and maybe enough lost customers will change their mind.

I like their coffee. It beats the alternative of Stumptown out of portland. This newest "news" really is not much of a shocker. The guy is trying to keep from being involved in this debate and is a simple businessman.

Ive never been an OC supporter for showing off your rights. I'm good with OCing when you are out and about, if thats your thing. Go into Starbucks to get a coffee and even sit down- fine. Go down there to show everyone you can carry a gun is a bit like picking at a festering wound- it is liable to irritate the sore.

Sooo.... basically they're saying "please stop abusing our everyone-friendly policy by deliberately chasing away half our customer base"

Seems pretty fricken reasonable to me, gentlemen.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR