JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Albertsons made their no open carry policy - announcement too.

Cate

Side note:

ALL or many of these places that do not allow open carry will go to a NO conceal carry policy in the not so distant future too.

They will allow peace officers to carry open or concealed but they will NOT allow others to carry a gun in their store.

I do not like it but I do believe that this will happen. GUN people will continue to be demonized.

This is my opinion and your opinion may differ than mine. NO problem.

Cate

Albertsons made their no open carry policy - announcement too.

Cate

That is too bad, I went from Kroger/Fry's & Wal-mart over to Albertsons--guess I'm done with them too

I'll be doing my shopping at Bashas now, I guess

"Costco is the only retailer in the top 30 largest U.S. retailers to ban firearms, based on interviews conducted by The Hill last week. "

Meh, I'll let the OC fanatics "test" all they want. My EDC is tucked away out of sight where it belongs.

I left an email that will never get read on FM's website.

I just got off the phone with a CSR at my local FM. Told her that it was nothing personal, but I have been shopping there for nearly 50 years. If my gun is not welcome, neither is my wallet.

As was the case with the other clerk I spoke with yesterday, it is not the ground troops, necessarily, that are turning on us.

Remember that as you push back.

Yeah, the messenger takes it in the azz. BUT, the door guy with one eyeball the Costco in Lacey is a douche.

FM is, apparently, no longer allowing open carry in their store according to a Twitter. If this is true, it's a sad day when they bow to feelings in order to placate customers. I have written a letter to Kroger, the parent company of numerous stores including Fred Meyer. I hope many of you will also.

It seems in this day the minority get their wishes.. only because the majority fail to speak up. Just my unhumble opinion.

It's the store policy (their choice) it's also your choice to shop there.

Point is the day we stop protecting personal property rights we're all in deep yogurt.

I did not have time to post this and it came out a day or so ago.

MEIJER and ALDI stores are on the LIST NOW.

Meijer, ALDI ask customers to not openly carry guns in stores

LANSING, MI (WILX) -- Meijer and ALDI are asking customers to not openly carry firearms into their stores.

Meijer made the announcement on Twitter:

MORE on the link.

~~~~~

I am listening to the AM RADIO in the wee hours and they just announced PUBLIX. I looked it up for you gals/guys.

PUBLIX is on the LIST NOW.

Publix asks customers not to openly carry guns in their stores

Posted Sep 11 2019 11:45AM EDT

Updated Sep 11 2019 12:15PM EDT

TAMPA, Fla. (FOX 13) - Publix has joined a number of other retailers to request that customers refrain from openly carrying firearms in their stores, even in states where it is legally allowed.
"Publix respectfully requests that only law enforcement officials openly carry firearms in our stores," a spokesperson told FOX 13.

MORE on the link.

~~~~~
Side note:

My computer keeps crashing and freezing up on ALL GUN WEBSITES and on gun internet related web searches too. News, forums, etc. to read even if I do not belong to them or post.

It has been doing this for a week or so no matter what BROWSER that I use and I will be in the middle of something GUN RELATED and poof.

IT LOCKS ME OUT and goes dead. I have to unplug my entire computer, unplug my Spectrum, the wall plug, etc.

I have to wait and TRY all over again even when I am in the MIDDLE of a post and do all of this just to get back here and finish up my post on a new item.

Grrrr. I swear that Big Brother is messing with all gun related things just as they did to some of my political, news and religious websites and listening links not just on the You Tube destruction of old debates and NEWS films/sounds.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top