JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, it's California. The guy should know better, bottom line. If the phone part was covered up then who wouldn't think that he had a gun? In a state like California where they think that guns jump off the shelves and cause crime without human intervention, this guy should know better so he earned his doosh-bag badge. I don't agree with Cali gun laws but why is everyone mad at the cops? They took precautions based on paranoia instilled by Cali gun laws and culture. Why would anyone expect any different reaction? They didn't just start shooting randomly. If it was NY/NJ or MA that guy would be behind bars with a life sentence already.

Still can't get over the "special forces" part. Something that looks like a gun on the seat of a car and they call the freaking special forces!

And a stand off with a sleeping man. Talk about the ultimate "FU, I don't want to play". Sounds like they blew a perfect opportunity to excel.

Still can't get over the "special forces" part. Something that looks like a gun on the seat of a car and they call the freaking special forces!

And a stand off with a sleeping man. Talk about the ultimate "FU, I don't want to play". Sounds like they blew a perfect opportunity to excel.
Excellence isn't going to further a cop's career in LA. :rolleyes: They probably took one look and said eh, let's get someone else to take the blame when this guy gets shot for no reason.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top