JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If anyone in PDX has them, it would be Keith's, but I would also check Wholesale Sports and Fisherman's as DinhRose suggested as well as Northwest Armory. If none of them have one, the selection kind of narrows from there unless any supporting vendors chime in.

Thanks guys. Keith's has an OD one, or one with a rail, both of which are a no go. NW Armory says no, and all the othe shops say no...Fisherman's has a fullsize Parkerized Loaded, which may be my second choice. I may go to the gun show this weekend and see if I can't find a used Colt or Springfield for the $8-900 range.

Thanks guys. Keith's has an OD one, or one with a rail, both of which are a no go. NW Armory says no, and all the othe shops say no...Fisherman's has a fullsize Parkerized Loaded, which may be my second choice. I may go to the gun show this weekend and see if I can't find a used Colt or Springfield for the $8-900 range.

Can't go wrong with a nice Colt in that price range if you can find one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top