JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i would but the uppers won't be available until summer i dont want to buy a complete rifle when i already have a naked stag lower lonely for a upper. i just need to find some one who is ordering a stag lower then maybe they could buy the complete rifle and i'll buy the upper

it appears to be based on the cmmg design stag claims its their own original design it has a special carrier that reduces buffer tube ware from carrier tilt caused by piston uppers which is the only real down fall of the piston systems

being a piston system it does not poop where it eats so the bolt carrier group runs cooler and cleaner all the poop is under the handgaurds like on a ak

my opinion of the piston system is i want one but the main thing to consider is with the DI system you have 1 tube and a gas key which are interchangable with all other DI ars to worry about where a piston has several parts and usually not interchangable with different brands as each have different specs for paten purposes

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top