JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are there any decent spotting scopes out there, that are inexpensive? I am talking $50-$100 range. I saw a Meade 20-60x whatever at costco last night. It seemed really good for a $60 spotting scope. I have checked walmart, Dicks, Big-5 and Bimart and even the $100 plus spotting scopes I looked at arent as clear or have a big a field of view as the Meade. Any other ideas out there? I have found a nice Bushnell at optics planet for $190 but I think the one I saw at Costco might be good enough for now. I would like something I can use upto 2-300 yards max for now. I just need something for a couple years until My wife and I get through nursing school and can afford some nice glass.

You get what you pay for here for sure. Cheap price = cheap view.

I have a $100 Simmons? and it's just a PITA to use.Very frustrating when HOPING you will have clear view of the targets at the range.
I'm sure someone will chime in saying their cheapo is the best.But it's a crap shoot if you will get a good ,clear spotting scope for $100

I have Leupold, paid a couple hundred on sale a few years ago. Not the greatest spotter in the world. I have grown a bit disappointed over the years. You are doing the right thing. Look around until you find something you like. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE anything you have not tried face-to-face.

Since costco buys stuff by the train load, you may be getting a 100.00 scope for your 60 bucks. That being said, I have to agree with MJB that its kinda a crap-shoot with these cheap commie made scopes like mead, barska, burris, bushnell, ect. The good thing about costco is that you can bring it back for a refund if it doesn't work out.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top