JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are there any decent spotting scopes out there, that are inexpensive? I am talking $50-$100 range. I saw a Meade 20-60x whatever at costco last night. It seemed really good for a $60 spotting scope. I have checked walmart, Dicks, Big-5 and Bimart and even the $100 plus spotting scopes I looked at arent as clear or have a big a field of view as the Meade. Any other ideas out there? I have found a nice Bushnell at optics planet for $190 but I think the one I saw at Costco might be good enough for now. I would like something I can use upto 2-300 yards max for now. I just need something for a couple years until My wife and I get through nursing school and can afford some nice glass.

You get what you pay for here for sure. Cheap price = cheap view.

I have a $100 Simmons? and it's just a PITA to use.Very frustrating when HOPING you will have clear view of the targets at the range.
I'm sure someone will chime in saying their cheapo is the best.But it's a crap shoot if you will get a good ,clear spotting scope for $100

I have Leupold, paid a couple hundred on sale a few years ago. Not the greatest spotter in the world. I have grown a bit disappointed over the years. You are doing the right thing. Look around until you find something you like. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE anything you have not tried face-to-face.

Since costco buys stuff by the train load, you may be getting a 100.00 scope for your 60 bucks. That being said, I have to agree with MJB that its kinda a crap-shoot with these cheap commie made scopes like mead, barska, burris, bushnell, ect. The good thing about costco is that you can bring it back for a refund if it doesn't work out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top