JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's Leupold's version of the Gun Stock idea. Attached to a 25x x50mm Compact (sunshade attached). This rig fits in the lowest pocket of my daypack and has been 100 miles above the Arctic Circle.

View attachment 1833795

And if weight is of no concern, this is the Smack Daddy tripod of 'em all. Snagged at a moving sale for nearly nothing, I think it is survey grade equipment. Leupold 12x-40x X 60mm on top.

View attachment 1833800
Survey tripods make for a rock steady platform at a very cheap price. You can pick up a very stable option for $60 on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CGKZFJS...e-3e0b61f35bd2&ref_=sspa_dk_rhf_search_pt_sub

That 300PRC build should be a hammer! Been debating on a 300 magnum build and narrowed down to either a 300 Norma AI or 300 PRC. The Norma suits what I want to do better with less effort to reach the velocities I want with the 230gr bergers but comes with all the limitations of options for the larger bolt face and action.
The PRC is getting the DLR scope, while the 308 is getting the standard.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top