JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Police in Spokane made an arrest Oct. 29 in a case involving sex trafficking in Seattle and the murder of a 19-year-old man who was beaten and stabbed after being tied up and put into the trunk of a car.

In October 2020, 60-year-old John Eisenman discovered that his underage daughter's boyfriend had allegedly sold her into a sex trafficking organization in Seattle for $1,000.

Eisenman traveled to Seattle and rescued and returned his daughter to Spokane that same month.

In November 2020, Spokane police believe Eisenman learned that the boyfriend, 19-year-old Aaron Sorenson, would be in Airway Heights, west of Spokane.

Police said Eisenman confronted Sorenson, where he zip-tied him and put him in the trunk of a car.

Court documents said Eisenman threw a cinder block at Sorenson's head and stabbed him several times in the stomach, killing him.

Sorenson's body was left in the trunk, and the car was abandoned in North Spokane County for nearly a full year.

The bad guys are lucky he only got one of them:

taken2-bryan-mills.jpg

He should have known better, always properly dispose of your trash. Dont leave it around for others to stumble upon.

Justice.

But, I can't condone it. Yeah, you know.....the Govt is probably monitoring NWFA. So, I'll correct my post to simply say......

Justice?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Long long time ago, this phrase was all that was needed to get "justifiable homicide"; "he/she needed killed". Of course, if the father had simply shot the oxygen waster; it might not be hard to get a jury to agree on justified killing. But... cinder block and stabbing, then hiding the body and leaving the car to be found much later? I don't know. Cannot agree that this was the right way to do things but at least one less predator. On the other hand, I do hope the police or FBI can find out who else were involved in the sex trafficking ring that the victim(the underage girl here) was sold into... but its in Seattle? What are the odds that the DA for Spokane was paid by Seattle politicians to prosecute the 60-year old guy?

There are some things people do that justify being hung from a tree on their own lawn.

Not saying I'd do this myself, though I'd certainly shake this man's hand for doing what the courts won't.

Last Edited:
I mean...murder is murder right? Legally speaking is he guilty but morally not. Curious how they figured it was the Dad...

The real kicker to me is...ONLY $1000...

If this is really all as reported, and the father does not take a plea, we may see a case of jury nullification. May not get 12 to go along but, may not be hard to keep at least one or two from going along with conviction.
I wouldn't vote to convict. Problem is, many things in Oregon do not require a unanimous jury. I believe it's just murder and the like, so even if he didn't get convicted, there are a great many crimes he could be charged with. Certainly hope he walks.

All I really got to say here is that :

Planning is key...not just the deed...but also planning the aftermath.

A good plan , as well as a contingency plan or two , is well worth having and , pardon the pun...executing .
Andy

The world needs less humans. Predatory scum like the deceased, and others like those involved with sex trafficking and pedophilia might be a good start along with certain groups of criminals.

That said, as a father myself of a girl.... this sort of thing (sex traffickers and predators) do worry us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top