JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Twenty five years ago, this would be a slam dunk acquittal. I don't know if I trust Spokane area juries to get it right now.
You are correct. With the influx of Sea,( people from Seattle) Cal, ( people from californistan) Pos, ( people from Portland ) the landscape and the politics are changing and not for the better. They leave those areas because the liberals they vote in to office and turn them in to crap holes. Then they go somewhere else and do the same CHIT. The vast majority of them aren't too bright.

You are correct. With the influx of Sea,( people from Seattle) Cal, ( people from californistan) Pos, ( people from Portland ) the landscape and the politics are changing and not for the better. They leave those areas because the liberals they vote in to office and turn them in to crap holes. Then they go somewhere else and do the same CHIT. The vast majority of them aren't too bright.
I refer to them as locusts. It's easier to combine their commonality with their ability to lay waste to nice areas and move on.

Death by cinder block was too quick for this scumbag. He should have been hung by his balls from the tree first. If I was on his jury, a big not guilty would be my vote. Plus what the hell were the Spokane Police doing if the dad had no problem finding this scumbag.

It's very apparent that the "Room-Temperature-Romeo" really wasn't going to be missed by anyone, given how long he was stinking up the trunk .
What I do wonder though, is why a guy that put in the effort to "convince" that sleezeball to behave, didn't make more of an effort to keep his worthless carcass from creating more problems down the road. :s0153:

It's very apparent that the "Room-Temperature-Romeo" really wasn't going to be missed by anyone, given how long he was stinking up the trunk .
What I do wonder though, is why a guy that put in the effort to "convince" that sleezeball to behave, didn't make more of an effort to keep his worthless carcass from creating more problems down the road. :s0153:
Sad deal for family . Slim chance for acquittal .
Don't know their family home situation or highest IQ of the family gene pool . So I got to be thinking ? , subconsciously, the Father wants to get caught .
There is No Statutes of Limitations, but.. The simplest rules to follow, would lead this to an eventual cold case .
Two people that know what your thinking and doing, is one to many .
No body, No crime .
Shoot, shovel, shut-up .
the 'Business' of Human sex traffic/slavery is Evil .

Crime of passion, not forethought. He probably didn't put much effort into getting away with it because he's not that kind of guy.

1) "The world needs less humans."
The deceased was a subhuman.

2) "Planning is key...not just the deed...but also planning the aftermath."
Mr. Eisenman probably should have disappeared the corpse. The topography hereabouts is pretty well suited to such I hear.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top