JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love to have a bag like of U.S. currency, it probably the absolute best evidence a person could have to prove the point in the article

"a simple and disturbing conclusion: A banknote is essentially nothing more than a piece of printed paper."

I had a guest over the other night and she said the toilet paper was out. I told her it was up the stairs on the left. What I didn't tell her was that there were about 400 rolls LOL! Every time I go to Costco I get a super-pack of TP. When I'm dying, starving, getting shot at, etc - I want a pristine arse.

I had a guest over the other night and she said the toilet paper was out. I told her it was up the stairs on the left. What I didn't tell her was that there were about 400 rolls LOL! Every time I go to Costco I get a super-pack of TP. When I'm dying, starving, getting shot at, etc - I want a pristine arse.

Yep, I understants that one everytime walgreens has the Scott 1000 / 12 packs on sale I buy a few, at last count, I had 27 / 12 packs, looks like I am running low, wish they would have another sale on it so I could get another 1/2 dozen

I hate it when I get below 30 /12 packs. guess I could go to the and with draw a bunch of cast and have it all in $1.00 bills, just think when the Weimar republic kicks in, which does not look like it is that far off on the way we are going, usine $1.00 bills to wipe your arse will be cheaper than buy T.P. I guess there is a bright side to everything. :)

you know you're a prepper if you think you are running low on TP when you have 300 rolls!

notice how quickly a thread about monetary policy turned into a thread about toilet paper....coincidence? I think not.... they are actually quite similar

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top