JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love to have a bag like of U.S. currency, it probably the absolute best evidence a person could have to prove the point in the article

"a simple and disturbing conclusion: A banknote is essentially nothing more than a piece of printed paper."

I had a guest over the other night and she said the toilet paper was out. I told her it was up the stairs on the left. What I didn't tell her was that there were about 400 rolls LOL! Every time I go to Costco I get a super-pack of TP. When I'm dying, starving, getting shot at, etc - I want a pristine arse.

I had a guest over the other night and she said the toilet paper was out. I told her it was up the stairs on the left. What I didn't tell her was that there were about 400 rolls LOL! Every time I go to Costco I get a super-pack of TP. When I'm dying, starving, getting shot at, etc - I want a pristine arse.

Yep, I understants that one everytime walgreens has the Scott 1000 / 12 packs on sale I buy a few, at last count, I had 27 / 12 packs, looks like I am running low, wish they would have another sale on it so I could get another 1/2 dozen

I hate it when I get below 30 /12 packs. guess I could go to the and with draw a bunch of cast and have it all in $1.00 bills, just think when the Weimar republic kicks in, which does not look like it is that far off on the way we are going, usine $1.00 bills to wipe your arse will be cheaper than buy T.P. I guess there is a bright side to everything. :)

you know you're a prepper if you think you are running low on TP when you have 300 rolls!

notice how quickly a thread about monetary policy turned into a thread about toilet paper....coincidence? I think not.... they are actually quite similar

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top