JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need to preface this by saying I realize how communication on this sort of medium can be misread, if for no other reason it lacks the non-verbal aspects of in-person discussion. (And more to the point, this is not a moral judgement; I am, admittedly, a man of many vices, just not this one.) I say this in a spirit of friendship and genuine concern: maybe it is time to explore, alone or with assistance, and address the underlying compulsion? If it is causing distress, indebtedness, or other negative outcomes, this may mean it is time to look for solutions. (Or I could be totally off the mark and you're having fun; in this case, no worries, stop reading, and I'll shut up with alacrity.)

Cautionary tale: Years ago I was involved with a woman that had a similar drive, though it was likely an extreme case. It didn't end well, to put it mildly; as in she destroyed her credit, ripped off many people (e.g., her family, her employer, and yours-truly), lost her job, was subject to multiple civil actions, was threatened with a criminal charge, and it was a major factor on why I hit the escape pods from that relationship. So, pretty much she was left penniless and friendless, and no one trusted her. (I can honestly say I no longer hold any animus towards her and hope she figured what in her soul caused this issue.)

Anyway, take it or leave it, or think I'm loco, no worries. Just a perspective from one of the voices in the machine. Well wishes to you.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top