Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Speedfeed Stocks

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by RedneckRampage, Aug 20, 2012.

1. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

I'm looking at Speedfeed stocks that hold extra shells. The website says each aside will gold two, 2 3/4" shells. My question is, can you fit two, 3" shells in each side? Also, how well do reloads work when using shells out of the stock?

2. Dan-Dee Sales Inc

Dan-Dee Sales Inc Sweet Home, Oregon, United States Active Member

I will check mine out in the morning. I do know that you do not want to put any shell with the plastic window in it as they will crack.

3. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll look forward to hearing what you find out! I'm not sure what you mean about the shell with a window though...like the transparent shells that you can see the pellets in?

4. Dan-Dee Sales Inc

Dan-Dee Sales Inc Sweet Home, Oregon, United States Active Member

the end of the shell. Most of them are crimped but some have a clear plastic end like a window. Like this. a12ns.jpg

These will crack from the lip on the stock that holds them in. Just make sure that you use shells that are crimped on the end.