JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your age group?

• womb to 17

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 18 - 21

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • 22 - 26

Votes: 52 15.5%
  • 27 - 32

Votes: 57 17.0%
  • 33 - 39

Votes: 57 17.0%
  • 40 - 47

Votes: 62 18.5%
  • 48 - 56

Votes: 51 15.2%
  • 57 - 66

Votes: 33 9.8%
  • 67 - 77

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • 78 to the tomb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL... each age bracket increases by one year over the prior...

18 - 21 = 3
22 - 26 = 4
27 - 32 = 5
33 - 39 = 6
40 - 47 = 7

:cool: see the pattern now?

BTW- I'm almost 42 (going on 70)

DING DING DING, we have a winner!!! Gold star for you youngster (just not one of mine) :D :s0155:

It seems like it hasn't been that long since I graduated high school, turned 21, bought a house....... Time does go by faster the further along you get.

I'm 46. Don't feel any different than when I was 30 (or less!), and possibly in better shape!:s0155:

Remember 2 years ago when President Bush stated, in a few speeches at the time, that we were going to have another moon landing? I mean, it really brightened up my day when I heard that, but look what has happened since. I have given up on government sponsored space exploration, it's up to the private corporations to go for it, or at least provide the new designs or production rights for the new shuttle.

Actually, I do!

And I remember thinking it would be nice to see this program started up again, despite a lot of people thinking it is a colossal waste of money.

I've got 4.
Girl 5
Boy 4
Boy 2
Girl 6 months

I know. I'm to young to have that many. I'm crazy. That's irresponsible etc. etc.
How else are we going to beat back the crazy, gun hatin' loser politicians? We gotta out number them:s0114::s0114:
Kids are a blessing, cherish them while you can, my youngest moved into the dorms today. It go's by sooo quick, one day they're falling asleep in your lap the next thing you know they're driving off to college. Dang, it seems like it was just a blink of the eye.

Kids are a blessing, cherish them while you can, my youngest moved into the dorms today. It go's by sooo quick, one day they're falling asleep in your lap the next thing you know they're driving off to college. Dang, it seems like it was just a blink of the eye.

At times that would seem kinda nice;) I know what you mean in part. I can hardly believe my oldest is 5 now. I still vividly remember the day she was born and it seems 'like yesterday'.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top