JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just have to say this SuckerPunch any man that hits a person not expecting it deserves meeting the man who stood up to it, And we = are out there.
Sorry but I find this to be the most cowardly act of manhood and to display it as your handle offends me personally.
Just saying
Silver Hand

I just have to say this SuckerPunch any man that hits a person not expecting it deserves meeting the man who stood up to it, And we = are out there.
Sorry but I find this to be the most cowardly act of manhood and to display it as your handle offends me personally.
Just saying
Silver Hand

You've been sucker punched before haven't you? LOL.

Lay off the booze and have a nice day.

You've been sucker punched before haven't you? LOL.

Lay off the booze and have a nice day.

Yes I was.
He gave it his best shot and I did not go down. He then tried his best to kick me; I caught his foot and worked him over so bad I gave him a concussion that put him on his back in the hospital unconscious for two and one half weeks.
It is the lowest of the low that won't stand up to there cowardly fears and want to be glorified for blind siding someone.

Yes I was.
He gave it his best shot and I did not go down. He then tried his best to kick me; I caught his foot and worked him over so bad I gave him a concussion that put him on his back in the hospital unconscious for two and one half weeks.
It is the lowest of the low that won't stand up to there cowardly fears and want to be glorified for blind siding someone.

Good for you tough guy!

Merry Christmas!

Just saying
Silver Hand

Someone hit me with a silver hand once......at total act of cowardice. I find your screen name personally offensive. Who needs a silver hand to hit someone? If you cannot take me down with a bare hand you have to go get silver one? Fricken wuss. Be a real man and use your bare hand.

BTW - Welcome suckerpunch. Good choice on leaving that bubblegum hole of a state. I lived there for one year, had enough and moved back to WA. Merry Christmas!!!

There's so many BADASSES on here! Really guy? You want to piss and moan about someone's screen name?

Merry Christmas everybody- seems like there's more important things to worry about these days

Thanks for the welcome eganics and no kidding bikejunkie - it's a friggin internet username lighten up.

Merry Christmas and I hope ya'll have a great holiday surrounded by friends and family.

welcome....

but what is it with people these days... being so politically correct and sensitive that a username raises their blood pressure...

I thought that was just for Kalifornians... must be a recent transplant longing to go back home...

welcome SP.. (SuckerPunch)

Sasquatch women rock, they like to wrestle. I thought sucker punches was how CA rolls? Doesn't matter, internet tough guys are hilarious, and anything done to bring the humor.

Welcome, bring votes, buy a raincoat, shoot safe, buy good boots, and have fun!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top