JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all! New member here from California, I'm just south of LA in Orange County. Its no secret that gun ownership is tough down here and my hobby has suffered because of it. Which is one reason I've recently made the switch to air guns which are still free range in this state (with some municipal restrictions).

I have held onto a lot of my powder burners though, most of which are of the Curio & Relic variety. So in addition to pellet guns, I've got a baseline knowledge of some vintage fireams both of which I'd love to share and grow with the community here!

1677721199667.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top