JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Golly I thought a Silverhand (silver is a rather hard metal) could take a SuckerPunch anyday.
His screen name offending someone is Knee Slapping funny.

I personal find his and anyone esle using "just saying" to be cowardly and any conviction in what they post.
Now pass the popcorn

Sucker punch..... That's funny stuff

I've got four silver paws, that trumps a silver hand right?

SF-

Play it

Any person that blind sides some one is a punk and that is all there is to it. If you wanted attention I gave it to you. I know nothing about you except your response to the forum.

I hope this person ''Sucker Punch ''has something to contribute to the forum and can contribute also to the state he chooses to run to as well. Time will tell.
Silver Hand

I'm sure the OP wasn't looking for this kind of attention. As far as sucker punching goes, i have no problem with it. When i fight, i fight to win. At 175lbs, when a 300lbs man wants to go at it, he better bring his "A" game, I am.

To the OP, welcome. I married an Oregonian, moved up here from Orange County 12 years ago and do not regret the decision. This is a great place to live!

Lefty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads